Unlacquered Brass Allied Brass P1000-1TB 16-GAL-ORB 16 Inch Gallery Glass Shelf with Towel Bar Oil Rubbed Bronze
T-fal B208SA64 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, CharcoalCotton Blend 600 Thread Count, Deep Pocket, Soft, Wrinkle Resistant 4-Piece Full Bed Sheet Set, Paisley, Sage
HZZymj-¡ÌContemporary Simple Fashion Style Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet - Silver
Above Counter Basin golden Hot and Cold Water Faucet Copper Antique Single Handle Single Hole Basin Faucet
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
Next Innovations Steel Seahorses 2pc Set Wall Art
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
Design Long Cold Water Bathroom Mixer Tap 360 ° redatable Spout Single Lever High Bath Mixer Tap – Brass Chrome for Bathroom with Swivelling Switch Room Cold Water Mixer Tap, silver
Generic .. ixer T Tap Waterfall om Sink Mix Sink Mixer cet Brass Basin Faucet Single Hole C LED RGB Bathroom ole Chromed Brass Single Hole Chromed
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
Chrome-Plated Vintage Brass Sink Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Hot and Cold Bathroom Fine Copper CorefaucetAt the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
orange FZHLR Solid Brass Kitchen Faucet Silica Gel Any Direction redating Hot Cold Water Mixer Taps Multi-color Universal Faucet Torneira Cozinha,BlackIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
Water Tapdrinking Designer Archbasin Faucet Hot and Cold All Copper Bathroom Bathroom Wash Basin Washbasin Washbasin FaucetWe recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Faucet Washbasin Faucet Xiujie Simple Lead Casting Copper All Faucet Low Friendly Environmentally and upgm534b43681-Furniture
GCCLCF Water-tap European faucet Mixing faucet Copper Carved Antique Spiral,BlackEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
A Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Retro with lifting the waterfall shower faucet and cold water showers sprinklers bathroom shower kit,Yes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
ZHFC- Quartz stone Dark Bronze Kitchen Faucet redating European vegetable washing basin Faux Bronze FaucetOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Faucet Washbasin Faucet Xiujie Simple Lead Casting Copper All Faucet Low Friendly Environmentally and upgm534b43681-Furniture
Chrome PUSMASH hot and cold single lever hot and cold kitchen faucet Swivel antique bronze Kitchen mixer Water tap sink faucetIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Modern Design Stainless Steel Self Draining Drying Dish Rack in Black
- QPGGP-Washbasin mixer Mute white baking varnish, fine copper bath basin faucet, high grade hotel bathroom, long handle and long mouth basin faucet.
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Pull Kitchen Telescopic Swivel Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Zhanghaidong LED Light Bathroom Basin Tap With Temperature Sensor Hydroelectric Power Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Temperature Control color Faucet
- Vremi Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Pot with Lid - 6 Quart Capacity for Preparing Low and Slow Cooking Meals - Electric Gas Stove Top Compatible Cookware - Deep Large - Red
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Sink vanity area with wash-hand basin on a copper hot and cold black waterfall faucet single handle single hole, black - natural bend - High Single Hole
- JONTON Copper black bronze wall faucet hot and cold antique European wall-mounted kitchen barrel basin faucet
- Veronese Resin Statues Charon Ferryman Of The Dead Propelling Boat Statue W Led Lantern 10 X 10 X 4 Inches Black
- Glz Tap Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Faucet wash Table Faucet Basin Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The Copper Black lowered basin mixer antique basin washing-Black Dragon J
- L.HPT Chrome 3 Way Water Filter Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Pure Drinking Water Brass Faucet with Swivel Spout,2 Handles
- KAIDEFI European-Style All-Copper Waterfall Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Water Mixing Faucet Bathroom Waterfall Sink Faucet Creative Simple Drawing Faucet
- Plant Storage Rack 3-Layer Flower Stand Pot Rack - Folding Plant Stand - Garden Stand Display Stand Ladder Outdoor Indoor (Size 70 40 96cm)
- E 120x200cm(47x79inch) Warm Thick Lambs Mattress,Breathable Single Double Tatami Mattress,Suitable Student Dormitory Family Room-B 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- Rectangular Mirro,Rounded Rectangular Mirror,Bathroom Hangs Horizontal & greenical Frameless,Wall- Mounted Mirror,Rectangle Wall Mirror
- AGLZWY Rattan Stool Multipurpose Hand Weaving Cozy Breathable Strong Bearing Capacity Home Square Stool Footstool, Brown (color Brown, Size 33X33X45CM)
- HUO White Coffee Table Desk Wooden MDF Round Small Coffee Table Side Table Home Furniture Decorative Frame-40 60 31cm Multifunction
- Mainstays Faux-Fur Saucer Chair with Cool faux-fur fabric, soft and wide seat, Perfect for lounging, dorms or any room in Multiple colors (Zebra)
- Shower Faucet Set, Retro Luxury Brass Shower System Include Shower hose, Handheld Shower and Tub Spout Faucet, Suitable for bathroom, Hotel,B
- G-FT Hot and Cold Faucet Retro Faucet Copper Faucet Double Basin Faucet Bathroom hot and Cold Water Mixer Faucet Lift greenical Faucet
- Westbrass 22 Make-Up 17 Gauge Twist & Close Bath Waste and Overflow with 2-Hole Faceplace, Matte Black, D3221K-62
- Feliu Boet ecologyc?–?Mixer A Bide ecologyc Chrome Chrome
- Milano Mirage - Pair of Chrome Hot and Cold Bathroom Basin Pillar Taps for use with 2 Tap Hole Sink - 3 4 Inlet Connection
- Adesso 4092-12 Ellis 21 Table Lamp, Natural, Smart Outlet Compatible
- Ideal Standard S9602AA Starlite Basin Waste Pop-Up Plug and O Ring
- Faucet Vintage Plated Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Taps Faucet Basin Faucet Antique Pure Copper Basin Faucet Classical Art Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- LIANTIAN Copper???single hole can be redated 360° degrees???hot and cold water mixing basin faucet???kitchen bathroom basin faucet simple environmental predection energy saving low lead Bathroom Sink Taps
- Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Cookie Jar
- Paperproducts Design 603111 Featuring Peacock Royale Design Tea For One Set, bluee Green
- Wooden TEAPOT CHEST BOX Polish Handmade Linden Wood Keepsake Great Gift Idea f Family or Friend
- YONGMEI Mirror-Bathroom Frameless Wall Mirror Wash Basin Mirror Unique Shape, Size 45 60cm (color Clear)
- D 5080CM MING REN Floor mat - Flannel, Absorbent Non-Slip, Soft and Thick, Home Kitchen Bedroom Bathroom Absorbent mat Bathroom Door mats - 5 colors 2 Doormats (color E, Size 60 90CM)
- Picnic Time 626-00-179-094-0 University of Southern California Trojans Digital Print Oniva Seat& 44; Black
- Large Soft Upholstered Headboard Cushion Wall Pillow Lumbar Pad Bed Backrest Breathable Removable Washable (color A, Size 210cm)
- Modern Home Kitchen and Bathroom Sink Taps Antique Faucet Copper European Basin Pedestal Above Counter Basin redating Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Passover Matzah Cover and Afikoman Bag Israeli Gifts, Mosaic gold Design- Printed and Handmade in Jerusalem, Israel by Barbara Shaw Gifts Great Hostess Gift, Gifts for the Jewish Home
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbasin Mixer Tap Glass Basin Curved Mouth Tsui Brass Basin Faucet
- Doormat Chenille,Bedroom Door mat Bathroom,[Absorbent],Non-Slip mats Kitchen,Restroom,Indoor mats-A 80x160cm(31x63inch)
- Industrial Style Metal and Wood Counter Height Swivel Adjustable Height Bar Stool (2)
- Bathroom Sink Faucet,Black Retro Style Valve One Hole Single Handle Hot & Cold Chrome Finish.
- Diongrdk Bath Faucet with Chromium Plated Basin Single Hole Table Water Faucet
- Mercer Culinary Millennia Magnetic Knife Board Set, Red
- Hamilton Beach 64698 Power Deluxe Hand Stand Mixer Black (1)
- FORTR home Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Antique Waterfall Water Outlet Cold Water Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Bathroom
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Hot and cold basin tap phnom penh box black black antique table basin KITCHEN FAUCET