Soges 2-Tier Microwave Cart Utility Cart with Wheel Microwave Stand Kitchen Baker's Rack Utility, W4-H
Water Tap Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelface Basin Cold and Hot Water Faucet Washbasin Platform Basin Faucet Waterfall FaucetSmall Bathroom Kitchen Faucet 360° Swivel Sink Mixer Cold And Hot Tap Brass Black,L
KALRTO Copper Two-piece Shower Set, Chrome-plated, Hand-held Bathtub Filled Hand Shower, Rain Shower System
Brass Chrome Vintage Stainless Steel Taps Bathroom Taps Kitchen Washing Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
Brass Kitchen Modern Ceramic Handle Swivel 360 Oil Rubbed Bronze Black Basin Sink Lavatory Kitchen Faucets Mixers Taps
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
Daonanba Bathroom WC Toilet, Water-Saving, Ceramic, Round, White
Lddpl Deck Mount Basin Waterfall Faucets Brass Bathroom Faucet Vanity Vessel Sinks Mixer Tap Single Holder Single Hole
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
CZOOR Basin Faucets Black Tall Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Water taps Waterfall Basin Sink Faucet taps armaturAt the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Kitchen Sink Faucet greenical Universal redatable High-End Bathroom Kitchen Faucet Single Handle Copper Core Dish Hot and Cold Water FaucetIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
Kitchen Faucet Black Ancient Copper Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Sink redating FaucetWe recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Sink Basin Bath Kitchen Bathroom Single Ctzl2088 Faucet Basin Handle Waterfall Mixer Washbasin Taps cdhq534b66628-Bathroom Sink Taps
AXWT Faucet Hot And Cold Water Adjustment Kitchen Taps Bathroom Cold Heat gold All Bronze Water-tap redateEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
F LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European Natural Jade Dragon full copper pull faucet bathroom sinks single hole basin, hot and cold water taps,GYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel redary Cool and Hot Kitchen Faucet with Inner Window Opening and Folding Creative Tank and Vegetable Pot FaucetOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Sink Basin Bath Kitchen Bathroom Single Ctzl2088 Faucet Basin Handle Waterfall Mixer Washbasin Taps cdhq534b66628-Bathroom Sink Taps
GFEI Kitchen washing basin faucet hot and cold copper water purification, double tube double outlet water dishwasher special faucetIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- SQL High Quality Brass Antique Oil-rubbed Bronze Single Handle One Hole redatable Kitchen Sink Faucet
- KHSKX Antique showerhead shower sets copper and bluee and white porcelain shower European-style shower corrosion-resistant shower water saving faucets
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Brass body wash-basin-wide water mixing valve cold water faucet basin cold water tap water valve fittings,
- Faucet Lead-Free Square Innovationfaucet 4 Points Indoor and Outdoor Faucet Water Nozzle
- Taps Kitchen Faucet Bathroom Taps Faucet Waterfall Tapbasin Faucet Bright Chrome Finish Water Taps Crystal Handles Bathroom Mixer Deck Mounted
- CFHJN HOME Bathroom Basin Basin Washbasin Single Hole Hot And Cold All Copper Single Handle Sink Faucet
- FZHLR Hot & Cold Basin Faucet Europe Style Total Brass Bronze Finished Kitchen Faucet Swivel Kitchen Mixer Tap,Sink Tap Wash Faucet
- Full Copper Quick Opening Basin Faucet Basin Mixed Water greenical Faucet Single Hole hot and Cold
- Oudan Black gold shower shower set three
- Faucet water tap, 360° redation In-wall stainless steel Chrome Hot and cold, Basin mixer Washbasin Bathroom sink,Chrome(B)
- Shower head + base Rollsnownow Shower head Hand-held shower 5 kinds of water shower shower ABS plastic easy to install easy to clean 9.5 cm panel anti-plug water-saving + wall base shower base
- golden copper antique mirror bathroom mirror wall mounted folding retractable mirrors wall mount makeup mirror 8-inch 1308 gold
- MEI Computer Desk Foldable Notebook Computer Desk College Students Small Table in Bed Laptop Table Stand, Black, 78 30 30cm
- Simple Flannel Cobblestone Carpet Bedroom Entry Door Mat Door Mat Kitchen Bathroom Door Water Absorbent Anti-Slip Mat,2-50 100cm
- ZHBWJSH Solid Wood Bar Stool Bar Stool Bar Stool Retro High Stool European Bar Stool High Chair Dining Chair Round Stool (color A, Size 80cm)
- ANJI Swivel Mesh Back Kids Desk Chair with Adjustable Seat Office Task Chair Pink
- EuroStile Adjustable Kids Desk Chair Mid-Back Ergonomic Mesh Swivel Computer Office Desk Task Chair 8007FL
- Stainless Steel Bathroom, Basin, Double Tap, Ceramic Valve Plug Mounting Hole 32 MM, Water Inlet Standard 4 Points
- Taps. Kitchen Sinkstainless Steel Drinking Ro Water Filter Faucet 360 Degree redation Design Fit Kitchen Sink
- SMC AC20-F02E Air Filter Regulator Lubricator, Modular Type
- Lucrin - Pen Holder - Red - Granulated Leather
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Full Copper Antique 360° Carved Hot and Cold
- Honcx Faucet Taps Antique Faucet Copper Single Hole Hot and Cold Water Basin Faucet Wash Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet
- pink gold Jade) LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European Natural jade pull the tap full copper bathroom sinks single hole basin wash basin cold water tap, golden Deluxe)
- 2 Panel Shower Wall Cladding Decorative Kit Bathroom ID Panels
- Bathtub Cover Insulation Folding Cylinder Cover Half Body Bath Cover Bathtub Shelf Bath Bath (Size 74 70 1cm)
- Fbict European Style hot and Cold Water Faucet Copper Antique Yellow Basin Faucet for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- SHIQUNC Basin faucet, all copper, antique, single hole
- Toilet Lid Thick Urea-formaldehyde U-shaped Vintage Descending Cover Toilet Toilet Cover Universal,A
- CHX Single Handle Single Hole Sink Sink Hot And Cold Water Faucet Short Long Mouth Kitchen greenical Faucet CHXSF
- Bathroom Faucet Solid Brass Basin Mixer Bathroom Accessories Tap Sink Basin Mixer Tap for Home Kitchen
- CIGONG Umbrella Bucket Anti-Rust Paint Umbrella Stand Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand, Three colors 25 20 60cm Umbrella Stand (color Red)
- LUDSUY Bathroom Accessories Antique Bronze Black Toilet Brush Holder Toilet Brush Black Ceramic Cup Holder Kitchen Metal Pendant
- Gifts & Decor Plant Stand Shelf Flower Stand Iron Hang Railing Suspension Indoor Shelving (Size 100CM)
- Headboard Bed Backrest Cushion Bed Cushion Bedside Pillow Canvas Large Soft Pillow Lumbar Support Detachable 16 Solid colors 9 Sizes (color A14, Size 120 50 20cm)
- Nature Semicircle Doormat Birds Flying Over Twiggy Tree Branches Stylish Autumn Season Sky View Artwork Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Black and White
- Romanoff Products ROM16105BN 13 x 10.5 x 5 in. Stowaway Green Letter Box No Lid - 4 Each
- Pfister 972-101B Push & Seal Metal Pop-up Drain Assembly for Bathroom Sink, Matte Black
- Delta Faucet 41618, 18-Inch Traditional Bathroom Safety Grab Bar, Polished Chrome
- Revel Kira Home Avery 30 Adjustable Swivel Barstool w Real Wood Accent Back, Bronze Metal Finish, Set of 2
- Faucet European Antique Style Novel Faucet Household Bathroom Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper
- Bathroom Sink Taps Modern Deck Mounted Single Handle Basin Tap Washroom Bathroom Sink Faucet,Black
- White Angel 16 inch Plush Fabric Fiber Optic Christmas Tree Topper Decoration
- Antique Black Copper Kitchen Faucet One Hole Two Handles Sink Mixer Tap Euro Style Retro Basin Faucet For Kitchen Hardware Accessories(37 21.5 7cm)
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Full copper basin single handle single hole hot and cold faucet pure copper faucet Suitable for all bathroom kitchen sinks
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer Vintage Style Antique Basin Faucet Brass Bathroom Sink Mixer Wash Basin Taps with Single Handle
- Stainless Bathroom Shelf Bathroom Multi-Function Storage Rack(3colors) (color A)
- Table Small Coffee Table, Large Countertop Multifunction Snack Table Double Storey Side Table Nordic Style Household Storage Table Small Round Table (Size 50 50 43cm)
- Faucets Basin Mixer European Copper Single Cold Faucet Bathroom Retro Basin Single Handle Single Hole Pattern Faucet
- Faucet Wash Basin Luxury color Changing Basin Faucet Bathroom Deck Mount Waterfall Glass Mixer Taps Chrome Finish
- bluee-tiled With High) Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique faucet basin mixer full copper retro-cooled heat sink single hole basin mixer with stand high, bluee-tiled standard
- Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Evening Teal
- Oudan Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Vegetable Basin Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Swing Bubbling Device (color -, Size -)
- SHLONG Tap Xun Mu Induction Faucet Above Counter Basin Induction Faucet Induction Washer Induction Faucet
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet Ceramic Valve Core Net Lead Sink Can Be redated Single Cold Sink Faucet