Cutting Out Slide 430221DS Lynk Board, Professional Bakeware, vhjnd5a525187-Furniture
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Basin Mixer Sink Taps Bathroom Kitchen Sink Taps Brass Ctzl2611
- EPIK? Quartz Bath Filler Tap (Maxidia Approved) 
- 3D Light FX Star Wars Mini 3D Deco Wall LED Night Light with Crack Wall Sticker, Death Star
- SHUILT 19827.1 Brass cold and hot water Sink Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Multifunctional Cold and Hot Pull Faucet Retractable Stretchable Single-Connection Faucet greenical Faucet
- Ayhuir 360 Degree redation Kitchen Faucet Swivel Body and Swivel Spout Kitchen Tap Hot and Cold Basin Mixer
- Dyson 916001-08 Motor, Assembly DC23
- IFELGUD brass bathroom basin faucet bath pull out tap cold and hot water mixer taps bath room sink faucets
- MDesign Plastic Home Storage Basket Bin with Handles for Organizing Closets, Shelves and Cabinets in Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Entryways and Hallways - 4 Pack - Clear
- Artzfolio Artwork of Boats & Sea D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 19.1 X 16Inch
- LQQGXL.Storage and Organization Bookshelf Student Desk Bamboo Bookshelf Desk Storage Rack with Drawer (Size 481946cm)
- color 5080CM DDSS Door mat Floor mat - Polyester PVC Rubber Sole, Absorbent, Non-Slip, Resistant to Three-Dimensional Cut Flowers, Fashion Cut Flowers, Home Kitchen Bedroom, Porch Strip Anti-Slip mat - 2 colors,
- Solid Wood Small Square Stool, Striped Fabric Small Stool, Home shoes Bench, Sofa Stool Block,Purple
- Coffee Semicircle Doormat Organic Seeds of Coffee Plant in Watercolor Style Gourmet Drink Ingredient Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Brown orange White
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.