LIANTIAN Copper Single Hole hot and Cold Water Faucet can Pull The seat Ceramic Plate Valve core Kitchen Bathroom Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps
Antique Black Ancient Round Pull Copper Bathroom Faucet hot and Cold Water Mixing Pull Basin Faucet Black AncientChef Works Men's Cargo Chef Pants
Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Hot and Cold Pull
Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Art Deco Retro Ti-PVD Finish Jade Brass Waterfall golden Bathroom Sink Faucet, white 676
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
NEW Modern Frosted Bathroom Vanity Light Fixture Contemporary Sleek Dimmable LED Cylinder Bar Design greenical or Horizontal Tube with Brushed Nickel Wall Sconce 3000K Warm White
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
Solo 410W-2050 10 oz White SSP Paper Hot Cup (Case of 1000)
PE chopping board white classic box 6S
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
60cm Water Pipe of the Brass Benches JWLT All copper water faucet hot and cold double hole basin basin warm and warm basin, toilet, three hole wash basin, washbasin faucet,Brass rolling bench80CM pipeAt the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Kitchen Sink Faucet Kitchen Sink Agitator Spring Pull Agitator redary Nozzle Faucet 360 Degree redary Standard Fittings Kitchen Faucet Single Handle Basin Kitchen FaucetIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
DYR Faucet Tap European Style Copper Hot And Cold Faucet Black Faucet Antique Lamp Tap (color Black)We recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Vessel Bathroom Tall Handle Spout Waterfall Mounted Deck Sink Single Faucet upgm534b107160-Furniture
Department 56 Possible Dreams Paella to Share Santa FigurineEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Ekena Millwork CM26TN Ceiling Medalion, Factory Primed WhiteYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Gyps Faucet Washbasin Single Lever Mixer Tap All Copper Antique Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Dishes Antique Wash Basin redation Washbasin Tap D-GrOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Vessel Bathroom Tall Handle Spout Waterfall Mounted Deck Sink Single Faucet upgm534b107160-Furniture
Xiujie Faucet Single Hole Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Washbasin Faucet, Sink FaucetIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- The Green Farmer 100% Organic Cotton Sheet Sets Queen Size GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Sheet Sets, 410 TC, 100% Natural, Organic Sheet Sets
- Whisper Organics 100% Organic Cotton Flannel Bed Sheet Set - GOTS Certified (California King, Dark Grey)
- Bathroom Sink Taps Black Vintage Basin Faucet Brass Blender Brushed Steel Mixing Faucet Bathroom Waterfall Effect Single Handle Faucet
- Armacost Lighting 840240 LED Power Supply Dimmable Driver, 24 Watt
- GROHE 27383000 Rainshower 100 Wall Holder Set
- Aiming G 1 2 Wrench Single Hole Brass Basin Faucet Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Basin Hot Cold Water Mixer Tap
- Monarch Specialties Grey Leather-Look Chrome Metal 2-Piece Dining Chair, 32-Inch
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Vessel Single Handle One Hole in Antique Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet 1242
- Bathroom Taps Basin Mixer Taps Bathroom Faucet Sink Tapscloakroom Basin Sink Mixer Tap Chrome Modern Bathroom Faucet
- Vogvigo Home Sauna Steamer, Portable Foldable Steam Sauna tent Home SPA Accessories Mobile Quick Assembly and Disassembly (1000W)
- Kitchen hot and Cold Faucet Plating Alloy Set Copper core Sink Sink Large Curved Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Silver Grey 180×10×60CM Headboard Cushion Double Bed Wedge Backrest Pad Reading Lumbar Pillows Artificial Leather Upholstered Bedside Soft Pack
- Tap Kitchen Pull Out,All Copper Pumping Ramen Basin Faucet Black Ancient color Basin hot and Cold Faucet wash Pool Telescopic Faucet,b
- White 52 Kichler 300103WH 30-Inch Canfield Fan, White
- NYDZDM Coat Rack Stand Solid Wood Hat Clothes Hanger Floor Standing Household Bedroom Hanger Simple,183cm H Wood color
- DESPKON Non-humidifying and Breathable Style Exquisite Skyline Manhattan Broadway Old Neighborhood Tourist Country for Elegant Floor-Down Window Decoration W108 x L84
- B 150x200cm(59x79inch) Foldable Student Tatami Floor mat,10 cm Thicken Single Double Mattress for Home School Hotel-D 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- Turquoise Semicircular Cushion Vintage Oval Shapes Floral Leaves Arrangement Flourishing Nature Illustration Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 bluee Tan Pink
- Tatami Floor Mat Sleeping Foldable Thick Flannel Mattress Anti-Slip Quilting Pad Bed Breathable Skin-Friendly Mattress Topper (color A, Size 120X200cm)
- Melpink International Metal and Glass Lantern, Creamy White, Set of 3
- whiteo White Large-32 x 26 Wall Mirror Large, whiteo White Wood Outer Size 32 x 26
- Fuxitoggo Bath Filler Mixer Faucet Bathroom Mains Hot & Cold
- Exclusive Home Curtains Velvet Heavyweight Window Curtain Panel Pair with Grommet Top, 54x84, Silver, 2 Piece
- 2 Pieces of Mop Pool Faucet Single Cold Mop Tank Household Faucet
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Black Bronze Face Basin Cold And Hot Water Faucet Sitting Type Single Hole All-Copper Table Top Basin Mixing Faucet
- CQ Lady Bath Tub, Folding Bathtub, PVC Inflatable Pool, Hot Tub, Keep Warm Thicken For Milk Bath Flower Bath Bubble Bath 2 colors 70×70cm (color Purple, Size 70×70cm)
- Foldable Bath Barrel Adult Bathtub Whole Body Bathing Bucket Household Plastic Bathing Basin GW (color Dark bluee, Size 65×65cm)
- Faucet Vintage Plated Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps Copper Marble Faucet Antique Hot and Cold Faucet Bathroom Cabinet Basin Faucet
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Bathroom Basin Sink Tap 360 Degree redation Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet Ctzl6966
- Artzfolio Still Life with Sunflowers & Apples Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 19.1 X 16Inch
- WENZHE Upholstered Headboard Pillow Bedside Cushion Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Cloth Soft Case Easy to Clean Home Bedroom Sofa Backrest Waist Pad, 7 colors (color C, Size 80x20x50cm)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, gold plated, basin, jade, sink and faucet
- Water Tap Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Waterfall Faucet Washbasin Toilet Mixer Sink Taps Torneiras Plumbing
- Brandream Luxurious & Elegant Hotel Collections 3pc gold Paisley 800-Thread-Count Bedding Set-Includes 1 Duvet Cover and 2 Pillowcases,Full Size
- Hoover Impulse Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Swivel Steering, BH53020, bluee
- Kitchen Fauct Bathroom Faucet Stainless Steel Basin Hot and Cold Faucet Double Handle Double Hole Vintage Washbasin Three Hole redating Faucet