Shopcreative Home Baskets Ironwork Wall Handcrafted Willow Village Pastoral Artwork Wall Vintage CWJ Hanging Flower Ornament glwud5a574532-Furniture
- FAJRO Black Simple Music Note White Background Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Brawvy Non Slip Resilient Rug Set of 2 Piece Absorbent Anti-Skid Entry Way Doormat for Bathroom Kitchen Toilet Floor Sea Water Beach Sunshine Pattern Comfortable Home Deco 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2
- Vintage Foliage Ornate Motif with Swirling Leaves Doodle Style Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip
- High Stool Bar Kitchen Breakfast Stool Dining Chair Can Lift up and Down Swivel Chair Bar Stool Counter Chair (Size Purple)
- Flash Furniture HERCULES Series Black Circle Back Metal Restaurant Chair - Burgundy Vinyl Seat
- Feifei Wall-Mounted Coat Rack Solid Wood Creative Bedroom Living Room Multi-Function Storage Rack Hanger, 4 Sizes (Size 86 12 18cm)
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.